Summer Band 2017
For: All band and color guard students
Dates: July 27/28/31, August 1-3
Times: 8AM - 3PM - We will break for lunch on your own each day from 11:30AM - Noon. Students are encouraged to bring their lunch with them in the morning.
Dates: August 7-8
Times: 4PM - 7PM
What you will need:
- Comfortable clothes
- tennis or athletic shoes. No sandals, flip flops or canvas shoes.
- Athletic shorts . . . no jeans.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Water - more than a single water bottle . . . a significant amount of water.
- Instrument (in good working condition), including reeds, slide and cork grease, etc. All school owned instruments will be distributed on the first day, please bring your mouthpiece and anything else that you need!
- Music - please make sure that you visit the music pages under the "Student Resources" tab to download and bring your music . . . memorize and prepare as much as you can before camp starts!
- Flip folder (may be purchased from the band for $5)
- Lyre - for your instrument, may be purchased at most local music stores
- All band forms should be completed and turned in. If you need a copy, you can download them below.
- Any remaining balance of your 2017 band fair share fee ($150 total) should be paid by the end of the first full week of camp.
Please enter the building each day on the side between the high school and the administration building. Follow the road behind the school to the Fine Arts area near the tennis court. The door to the band room will be directly across from the shed near the small faculty parking lot. Students, please park in the student lot at all times.
This is perhaps the most important thing that we do as an organization and your attendance and participation is required to ensure that we have another great year in the Trojan Band!
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org